Our Commitment to Responsible Gaming
Silver Heritage Group has a long-standing commitment to responsible gaming and all of the Group’s venues actively adhere to the following code of practice:
RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING POLICY
We are committed to supporting our patrons by assisting potential problem gamblers to identify their problem and seek assistance. Some of the ways that we do this are:
- Providing our customers the option to self-exclude (either temporarily or permanently) from entering and gambling in our venues;
- Providing Responsible Gambling information and messages to our customers; and/or
- Referring our customers who are at potential risk of problem gambling to gambling-related support services.
We aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- Minimise the extent of gambling related harm to individuals and the broader community;
- Enable potentially affected customers to make informed decisions about their gambling practices;
- Provide people adversely affected by gambling with access to timely and appropriate problem gambling informational assistance; and
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for the delivery of gambling products and services for our customers.
Any patrons exhibiting signs of, or expressing concern regarding excessive gambling are encouraged to discuss options available to them for assistance. Venue management will offer assistance in the form of printed informational material and advise them of the option to self-exclude from playing with us. Self-exclusion can be temporary or permanent. To self-exclude, patrons are requested to complete a Self-Exclusion Form and will be provided with contact information of external professional Problem Gambling help services.
WHERE TO GET HELP
Patrons who may have concerns regarding their gambling practices and would like to discuss this, can seek assistance by contacting the VIP Services Department at any of our venues who have trained staff available to assist, and if appropriate direct individuals to professional counseling services.
Gambling services provided by Silver Heritage Group are intended for the entertainment of responsible adults. Any person under the legal age limit set by the respective jurisdiction will not be provided access to any gambling or gaming activities.
Silver Heritage is currently developing its first luxury casino resort in southern Nepal, aimed at serving one of the largest untapped gaming market in the world: India.